Wednesday 6 January 2016

The ruby red coat in Threads

I had my favourite kind of morning today; it's a National holiday in Sweden so no work. I lit the candles, made eggs and lots of coffee while reading blogs.
Breakfast in January | www.stinap.com
Then I got a comment on my own blog that more or less made me jump up and down with joy and pride:
This evening I saw your red coat in Number 183 of Threads Magazine. It's beautiful and quite elegant. Anxiously awaiting your blog detailing the garment's construction. You are to be applauded on your work.
Thank you, thank you kind anonymous reader! I've spent part of the day translating the original blog posts about the ruby red coat since they were mostly in Swedish. So to all my international readers, now you can read about the beginning, the sewing and the end in three new old posts:
The coat begins
How to make a coat
A finished coat
The ruby red coat with pleats | www.stinap.com
After Threads contacted me I was afraid of jinxing it, so I was very happy when I signed the photo release. And now I can't wait until I get my hand on a copy of the magazine as well!

16 comments:

  1. This coat is so stylish! Can't wait to see your other creations. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coat is so in vogue! Can hardly wait to see your different manifestations. Keep it up! womens leather jackets under 100

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good idea for people who actually have some questions or inquiries about this topic. I am so excited to see the discussions that will be made on this thread regarding taxes. do my assignment I have to say that this kind of topic should really be discussed thoroughly to people who finds it helpful so that there won't be no confusions anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and dissertation writing services please keep up the effective work

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. There are so many fun and exciting things to do and experiences help with assignment crux around the world that I thought I ‘d put together a list of favorite things to do for all travelers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What made me more impressive was growing the health workers in remote areas in order to increase health felicities. According to all the above-given agenda is truly good, and I hope to find the same but more features help with assignment writing accomplished into the new kind of things as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blogs. help with essays Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.Quality of the content plugin development is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made some good points here. I looked on the internet for the issue as well as found most people will certainly accompany with your website.Beth Dutton Blue Coat

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have made some good points here. I looked on the internet for loki uh jacket the issue as well as found most people will certainly accompany with your website.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This jacket is just stunning! I'm looking forward to seeing your other works. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today was my favourite kind of morning; it's a Swedish national holiday, therefore there's no work. While reading blogs, I lighted lights, cooked eggs, and drank copious amounts of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I admire your ability to see the beauty in every situation and share it with the world! Your description of Core ball game perfectly aligns with what I've experienced on MiniClip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...