Sunday 10 April 2016

Work in progress

The Peacock Dress is in progress! This blog however, isn't. And since this is a crazy spring, that's just something I have to live with. And unfortunately, you dear readers... If you are on Instagram, you can follow my work there. If you're not, I promise there will be post here further on. But not as frequent as I would like...
Cutting silk fabric Peacock dress | www.stinap.com
And if you like me, not only like sewing couture and fabrics, also like healthy food, fitness and striving for balance in your life, you can also follow my other Instagram account; in momentum. There you'll find another side of me, that needs more and more space and time. 

Thank you for your patience with me!

13 comments:

  1. A peacock dress sounds intresting and i wish you had uploaded the final result. Will follow you on instagram for sure but for the people who do not have instagram for them you shoud post the final product on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice way of getting peoples attention, leaving them in suspence makes them want to inspect more. I hope this works out great for you and for others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you are very lively person who enjoys the festives with full heart and spirit. Just like this dress idea for the spring season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing amazing information !!!!!!
    Please keep up sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog article extremely amazed to me! You're composing is great. In this I took in a ton! Much obliged to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Sewing is one of the most enjoyable hobbies people, mostly household mothers, do on their free time. For beginners, it could be quite hard. It needs patience and most especially clear eyesight not unless you want to be pricked by a needle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an original look will make memorable for everyone. A peacock costume is really something nice to be worn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We should even discussion about probably the most acclaimed brands on the planet. logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope the final result will amaze everyone as always.
    Child Actor LA Scam Prevention Tips

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very superb visual appeal on this site, I’d
    rate it 10.
    Sonali Phogat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...